Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Tried to transfer ios-image to router using putty's pscp (same with netwoksimplicity's scp, no chance using winscp).Transfer finishes with an crc error, image is seen with show flash command, but not with dir command.Transfering image from router to ...

ugriemert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ran across an interesting problem. A PIX 520 stopped passing all traffic. It was in a failover config, but did not failover. The primary was taken offline to force the secondary to take over. The secondary also did not pass any traffic out the outs...

Hi,When https my sensor, I get following error message:" IPSEC configuration error: the local IP address could not be determined. Returning to the bootstrap config page".Then https fails by sending me again a login prompt.Same behavior for 2 IDS prob...

vidals by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to report what VPN 'groupnames' and 'usernames' have been used to connect to the VPN concentrator? I'm looking for something that I can access to create variuos usage reports. The online 'Monitoring|Sessions' screen works fine for sn...

sneeland by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX535 which upconnect to a router and downconnect to three lans.I don't want to config nat on the three lans for the reason that the three lans all use legal ipI want to do the following things1 Hosts on Inside0¡¢Inside1¡¢Inside2 can reach ...

sevenet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a router with 3640 with c3640-is-mz.121-2.T.bin IOS, it work fine for video H.323, voIP and data. But in the LAN i have vlan with ISL and switch 3524XL and principal 6506Catalyst, but my IOS of the router it don´t support virtual ethernet ...

Hello,Does defining NAT pool/addresses automatically results in (device) answering for ARP request for those addresses ? or does it mean that the device will reply for ARP-request only for the actually allocated NAT addresses ?Regarding PING for NAT ...

esadot by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics