Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Is there a signature or can one be created to track failed logins to a target machine. I have looked through quite a few signatures but have not seen on yet.Any help would be appreciated.

akah0mer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suppose two users A and B.If B send info encrypted with A's public key, only A can decrypt the info because he is the only one with it's private key. But if A send info encrypted with it's own private key, anyone with A's public key can decrypt the i...

I have a question about how the PIX handles passive ports. I know that in a passive ftp conversation, when the client outside the pix requests a data connection on port 21 to a server in the dmz, the server responds with a semi-random port address a...

ggersch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I just finish upgrade my ACS from 2.4 to 3.0(2) a couple days ago, and i found this bug which is also the problem that i'm having too, does anyone ever try to resolve this bug with the workaround that suggest from Cisco. The reason is, i can...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have received an Audition on my network with possible weakness or vulnerability for an attack. The description is the follow:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1033 ICMP ...

jharo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get a few of these each day, and the src_addresses are not addresses on any of my networks.%PIX-4-402106: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet. (ip) dest_addr= <my firewall IP>, src_addr= <someone elses IP>, prot= tcpDoes anyone have any thoughts on th...

ccaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to PIX - Can a PIX 515 support more than 1 ISP router connected to it? If so, how could I allow 5 local hosts to only connect to the new ISP and the rest of my LAN connect only to the existing ISP? Thx for any help.

I am standing up a small IDS system using the IDSM Blade and CSPM 2.3.3. I want to configure email notifications and I see that they can be configured based on severity level. Is it possible to send an email notfication on a per signature basis. I...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a 6513 with CSM module as our core switch with two 2500 series routers as perimeter routers with FW IOS and some defined ACL's. Our main firewall (PIX 525) is also connected to the same VLAN on the same switch. We are going to replace t...

aafkhami by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors