Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

i want to monitor the threats such as DOS of firewall and when i extract data from cisco ASA using snmp i receive the following message  $ snmpwalk -v 2c -c 'abcd' 1.1.1.1 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.147.1.1.2.2.1 SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.9.147.1.1.2.2.1 = No S...

Resolved! static in firewall

Hello All,My knowledge says the static statement used in asa, is  bidirectional. In that case, if this is used for internet users to access any server, does that mean the server is also able to initiate connections outside using this by itself?If yes...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a tunnel between a PIX 515E version 7.2(2)and a Cisco 3800 version 12.3(11r). There is a mismatch somewere in the configs but I cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated. I have included the configs and the syslog errors.

wmurray by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My boss has given me the task of researching how to set up a DMZ to put our Exchange and Lync edge servers on. I am relatively new to Cisco IOS so I am unsure of how this will all work but we just came up with an idea to make this easier on us all. C...

Hi,I have a Cisco 7206 VXR Router and I need to have SSL from a host.I have seen that this Router support IPSEC, but I need SSLDoes  Cisco 7206 VXR Router support SSL connections? Which version of IOS?Is there any link where it is docummented?Best Re...

mendezjm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWhen i run Ktpass command in windows command prompt i get a below error.C:\Program Files\Support Tools>ktpass.exe -princ casuser/ruspdc.rus.hom.gov.uk@RUS.HOM.GOV.UK -mapuser casuser -pass cisco123 -out c:\casuser.keytab -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL...

Top Solution Authors