Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I'm running RME 3.3 and trying the get a Cisco 1721-VPN managed into this software. However RLE 3.3 does not seem to recognize the 1721. What version of RME do I need for thsi or is there a patch so that RME 3.3 recognizes a Cisco 1721-VPN ?Thanks,Gu...

We have a project of connecting 31LAN over a VPN. Our project is to get connected to Internet only in the main server. In all other LAN's the Internet access will be over the WAN/VPN. The question is, do we have to firewall all the LAN's?(The VPN is ...

One of my firewalls logs this message constantly. I know that an IIS web server (and mine are) will use netbios for name resolution, so I blocked it outbound expecting that I would no longer recieve the inbound deny messages. However, I still get the...

A PC uses the inside interface of the pix as default gateway. Therefore, the PC sends his remote packets to the pix. The pix has a static route to send the packets back via the inside interface to a next hop router. This does not work, because the pi...

reinke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer asked me if the PIX supports RTP. I know that is supports H.323 and SIP, but I cannot find any documentation stating whether it supports RTP. Does RTP fall under support for H.323/SIP?Thanks!

tvorhauer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics