Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am building a LAN to LAN from a cisco 3015 to a 2621. The 2621 will sit behind a firewall (one public interface and 2 private interfaces) on the far end. The 2621's public interface will have a translated address (static) from the firewall and wil...

arashid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the S28.bin file on my 4210 sensor and had no errors in the output.log file. I went to CSPM as the readme instructs, loaded the CSPM signature update file, updated and rebooted. Then I went back in to specify an update target in Update Se...

I want to create a custom signature to detect ftp traffic on ports other than port 21. Would I want to use Atomic.tcp or String.tcp? Can I use an asterik for all ports? and what RegexString value would I use? Thanks for any help.

ddinh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upon submitting user and pass when logging into IDS Device Manager browser displays "An error has occurred". The only option is to click OK, at which point the entire background of the page (Cisco logo, function buttons, etc) comes up, but none of t...

mikeg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm searching for the possibility of connecting two router over GSM/GPRS network. On our central site we can connect the router to the GSN node of the operator. But on the remote side what can we do? Is there something like a GSM modem that we ...

kuozeroz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 separate ISP links, I use 2 F5 2000 LC on the Internet side I am not using BGP and 2 F5 Bigip2000 on the inside of multiple firewalls, I have a VPN DMZ, where I have 2 3030 and 2 PIX 515.Is there any ways to balance the Lan-to-Lan connection...

smarin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 806 router. Before I put it between the PC and cable modem I could remote desktop (port 3389) into the PC from outside the network. Now, since the router is on the network, only the telnet port is open from the outside. I did a port sc...

jripp00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I create a custom Signature and apply it to IDSM ? For instance, if I want IDS to catch any traffic with specific string or URL( MSOffice/cltreq.asp), what should I do ? Any advice on Custom Signature would much appreciate.Thanks in advance

lathian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes