Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I currently have a flat network with 200+ nodes, I am getting ready to implements IDS with a 4210, Pix (in place), 4235, Host and agents on my exchange and database servers. My question is:Where and how to I put the 4235? We plan on segmenting the ne...

Is it possible with Cisco ACS, to allow a User access only if the user comes from a spez. NAS. I would like to define a Group and if the user is a member of this group he only gets access if he comes from this spez. NAS. For example i have a VPN-Grou...

Has anyone else seen this during the install.Adding signature: SigOfGeneral 5298 to /usr/nr/etc/ppacketd.confevery signature added is going to /usr/nr/etc/packetd.confas opposed to this one which is going to /usr/nr/etc/ppacketd.confIs this a typing ...

anavarro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a doc somewhere that can tell me how to setup SSH on the 4230? I've setup SSH before on Solaris and had mixed success setting it up on routers. I'd love to see a doc though.

twiggles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that when sending an attachment within Outlook 2000 looses its connection to the email server. The VPN 3005 connection never goes down but the email user has to disconnect the VPN connection and restart it to even access Outlook again. ...

Our company intend to develope the present security level for the internal DataCenter.It is possible to deploy a secure solution based on cisco PIX family?In case of possitive what type of PIX can we use regarding the great amount of data transferrin...

v.nastase by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble connecting a Windows 2000 Professional SP2 machine via PPTP to a Cisco 3015 VPN Concentrator (3.1). I am successfully authenicated, and right after the computer displays "Registering Computer on Network" I get an error stating "TC...

I have a PIX 515 with three network interface (outside, inside and dmz). Also the remote users use VPN Client 3.5 to get to the inside network and internet. Split Tunnel is configure and is working. The VPN client can get to the Inside network fine, ...

I am having trouble connecting a Windows 2000 Professional SP2 machine via PPTP to a Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator. I am successfully authenicated, and right after the computer displays "Registering Computer on Network" I get an error stating "TCP/IP C...