Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have the IDS with the IEV in a lab scenario for implementation. I have some NT machines on the monitored network and I have an NT machine on the remote network with multiple attacks on it. When I attack the machines on the monitored network with ...

chaack by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure SNMP on 4230 to be able to get report on sensor availability with Reporting tool like VitalNet. Anybody knows:- if it is possible- how to do it- anything important to know about itThanks in advance!

vidals by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the management software is built -in for the new IDS- 4235-K9 ?Or, do we have to buy it separately ?If so, what is the product number ? CAn we use the product CWVMS-2.0-WINR-K9 in conjuction with 4235 for management ?

I have come across a scenario that I have been searching for some reference material. An access-group is applied to an interface(in), but there is no access-list configured. On one side, someone has mentioned to me that the access-list is implied and...

kgraham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configure a PIX using IPsec (ESP-DES) and ISAKMP with a NortelContivity device.Between the equipments a router configured with NAT (Cisco 3620)translates only addresses through a static one-to-one nat rule.It works fine, but I need answer to one...

franzin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what you have to configure to get ISDN PPP start stop accounting send to a RADUIS server. We've tried almost every configuration, and it seems the Cisco router (3640 with IOS 12.1.8a) doesn't send start stop records.

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors