Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have an sensor that is firing alarm 8000 with a subsig id of 51314. I amunable to locate this subsig in the CSIDS Signature Encyclopedia. Can anyone tell me what this subsig is???

Hi,We have a third-party RADIUS-Server that is used for the AAA with an Access Server (Cisco 3600). The Authentication and Authorization is working OK...but I've problem with the "famous" Attribute VSA (26)...I would like to set this attribute as cal...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. When we point a browser to a PIX do make administration through PDM, an Java applet is initially downloaded. Does somebody know how big is this applet?Being more practical, does somebody know how long it takes to dowload this applet over a 64Kbps...

enyamada by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who wants me to set up LAN to Lan router to their internet routers at two locations. The new router must be able to make a VPN connection to each other and act as a firewall. I am thinking of using the 2611 with an aim/vpn-bp modu...

jstoner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can anyone offer a doc-link or an brief explanation of the difference between conduits and access lists. Im quite familar with router access lists, this conduit thing is a bit new. Are conduits applied to all interfaces withn a pix and does it then...

eric.cote by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,New to the world of IDS I am seeking assistance in the interpretation of a swarm of alarms noted in the logs last week.I have a bank of 8 IIS servers and a 4230 sensor sitting behind a PIX firewall. On any given day I will see a few hundred ...

What are the typical features of a good firewall configuration for a Cisco router? I'm having a hard to time determining just exactly what is a good way to secure a network? Are access lists good enough? How about the firewall feature set of IOS and ...

enikk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes