Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a PIX515 My PIX has 2 interfaces (outside,inside), there is only one default route, (route 0, 0 ,router) andconduit permit tcp any anyconduit permit udp any anyconduit permit icmp any anyThere are 2 servers( mail and web server, both in same ...

logintck by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any suggestions on tuning the 6901 - 6920 signatures? Without having these signatures enabled I am missing out on a lot of activity outside of the firewall. But when they are enabled, getting way too many alarms. I realize you can change the MaxPP...

rsmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Launching and connecting to our corporate VPN, the client terminates all communication over both the local network and VPN. After the client is closed, all communication (TCP/IP) is restored. What can I do to resolve this porblem?

dhein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sig 3161 (MKD overflow) triggered for one of my customers when he was replacing some cgi scripts. From NSDB:This signature triggers when an attempt is detected to create or delete a directory during a FTP session using a path argument containing exe...

stbob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dude,well my IDS (IDS-4220-E) Operating system has been crashed. The operating system is not booting at all and keeps re-booting automatically by itself. suggest me on how to solve this problem.....i need the operating system files also.....gimme ...

pgsasi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/ipsec_gre.shtmlPlease see the page above first.This is a example on cisco web page.I donnot know whyrouter light cannot learn the route to 172.16.2.0 throughits ethernet0/0.Is the IPSec that make this happen?And ifi donn...

laiflai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are using a PIX (2 interface). Im trying to add an inbound connection to our server inside the network.The inside address is 201.180.60.60 and the outside address is 230.31.103.188. First thing I did was to try to ping the outside address (...

lopeze1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors