Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,Whenever a client would do a trace from their network to one of their server colocated to our network, an asterisk would appear just when the IP of that server should appear. Those servers are all behind Pix535. Obviously the Pix blocks such req...

jtornea by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to congfigure the Unix Director to email to my mailbox the alarm details. Although I went through the Configuration Guide many times, I failed.Here are the steps that I did. Can you please tell me where I am wrong?1. Configuring sendmail...

thanhlv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I'm having trouble with MS IAS and a 3640 for dial-in. The user isauthenticated fine - but authorizatin fails with:"RADIUS: unrecognized Microsoft VSA type 10""RADIUS: no appropriate authorization type for user"From what I've found these ...

If I have a primary and backup router on the edge of my network, will I need 2 sensors in the event that the router with the management link goes down?orCan one sensor switch routes (for management) in the event of the primary link going down?Thanks

akah0mer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure Radius on my Cisco router that is on the internet to authenticate with a Radius server on my private network. I am using PAT to do this through the firewall to the Radius server and am having some issues. I was wondering if a...

jwilder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors