Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

If I have a direct external ip address to internal ip address NAT mapping do I need to do any other configuration on my 3640 router assuming I have all the ports required enabled. ?

tonyw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After some initial troubleshooting it appears that my remote VPN device is "too busy" to service my phase 2 "rekeys" from my local VPN device. I see the following in my debug output ..."Death by retransmission P2"Does anybody know if I can configure...

ericj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to setup an IPSec Tunnel between VPN3000 and Checkpoint Fw1, but it doesnt seem to work. I have done the setup based on Cisco documents. Also the box to which i am trying to setup the IPSec tunnel with is behind another PIX FW whic...

udesai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use 2 static routes to nat 2 internet t1's coming into our building? I was thinking of putting the nat inside command on the ethernet and the nat outside command on the wan interfaces and creating 2 nat pools for each of the address blocks...do...

I am running 3.0(5)S18 on my appliances and when I try to implement the TCPStrictReassembly option in SigSettings.conf -- it complains that it is an invalid token -- what am I doing wrong?Thanks,brkn!

brok3n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CW2K on NT with the RME, DFM, VPN, and CMF components. Our backups are currently taking over 20 hours to complete (I'm assuming it's hanging on the database).What directories/subdirectories should I be backing up to capture all the ne...

rrussell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I want to know with product is "better" for the cisco ids. we know have the director. im testing the cspm and is think that it is much easyier than the director. (e.g REPORTS!!!)what are your experience with the two products. and what do you reco...

Why do I get udp sessions built to port 53 telnet. We regularly get Syslog messages that indicate people inside the firewall are having telnet sessions to the outside. Here is a sample debug message.built udp connection for faddr a.a.a.a/23 gaddr b...

denvermtn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes