Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I have defined a global address range and a PAT address for the NAT translations, so far when i view xlate translations I see the PAT address translating.When would the other global adresses be used? I understand that PAt can carry out 64000 trans...

Hi,Running PIX 515 Version 6.0(1)Here are the lines of my config concerned with my questionhostname EONCORFW01ip address inside 192.168.202.129 255.255.255.0logging trap warningsAnd here is a sample of what my syslog server gets A syslog message has...

mcaissie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have upgraded the UnixDirector to S17a and upgraded the IDSM to 3.0(3)S13. But the Director can't set 'shun' action for all signature. The action tab show 'none' only........on the other hand, the page 'Extended Options' is empty too.....After ...

Hello,I have the following problem:I use a PIX 525 (with Pix Firewall 6.1(2)) to protect two networks: One DMZ and one INSIDE network. In the DMZ i'm not use NAT. In the Inside I want to use NAT, to access at DMZ and at Outside.The parameters are:DMZ...

nuno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one switch that refuses to appear on our CW2000 monitor and yet it seems to be setup identically to all the others that do appear. Same SNMP strings, listed in the cw2000 server's hosts table correctly, same ios ver as all the others, but sti...

e.spick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently installed the CiscoWorks 2000 LAN Management suite (NT version) and have been battling with two services (EssentialsDbMonitor and CmfDbMonitor) that just would not start. I have re-initialized both the rme.db and syslog.db database fi...

lawrance by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I am using the IDSM with 3.0(3)S13 in conjunction with CSPM 2.3.3i. I know that FTP can't be configured from the GUI, and I have manually edited the sapd.conf file for each sensor to force the log file FTP. If I wanted to FTP the log file...

Unanswered Topics