Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am looking for a document on the Cisco Web site that tells me what UDP and TCP ports etc I need to allow access to in order for VOIP to work or a general document that may outline this type of information.

I am a newbe. I just received 5 sensors and VMS2.0.The sensors were at version 3.0(1)S4. I downloaded IDSk9-sp-3.0-3S12 Service Pack and applied it to one of the sensors.By the way CSPM and all sensors worked at the original versions. I installed CS...

weaton by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just trying to figure out if this scenario will work.I would like to setup two ouside interfaces and two DMZ's on my pix firewall. ie. each outside interface will be attached to different routers connected to the Internet.Traffic will not need to be...

dhorsey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 6509 that I am trying to monitor all the traffic going over it. When I right click on the whole chassis and monitor it, it gives me really low results, like 160Bytes/Interval. What am I actually monitoring here and how can I monitor...

Hi.How many hide addresses nat can I have on a interface? ie, I have the follow networks:10.10.0.0 ==> 1.1.1.210.4.0.0 ===> 1.1.1.3I would like to make nat to different nat addresses to different internal networks when that addresses going to Inter...

j.rojo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the main difference between the Policy Manager, and the Netranger software? I don't know whether or not it's called Netranger, but I'm sure you smart fellas know what I'm talking about. We are currently looking to upgrade or Netranger softwar...

rborel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CSPM 2.3.3i to monitor my IDSM modules version 3.0(3)S10. I setup an advanced filter to block DNS signature (6053) from a single IP address to any. I save the policy and reload the database and the filter does not block the signature.

mjhagen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics