Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Have been running c6msfc2a-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF8.bin on 6504 systems using the command:   username audit privilege 15 nopassword noescape    username audit autocommand show run  to obtain the current running configuration to verify that no ...

Resolved! ACL question

I'm considering putting this ACL on the inside interface to prevent the following ports from going out to the 'net. I don't want to interrupt the other IP traffic and was hoping for just a sanity check to make sure I'm doing this one right. I'd hate ...

Hello experts,i have a strange issue on a link between two ASA5510: both ASAs are interconnected by a P2P Fastethernet link, and the traffic between both ASAs is being secured by a L2L IPsec tunnel. The configured MTUs are 1500, however packets bigge...

f-cagica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllIf a PC had the the CSA Agent installed and working properly, but after a certain time it was formatted and the CSA agent was not installed again.Is there a way to detect that from the CSA-CM?Like can we detect/generate report of Agents that ha...

In a scenario, there are Two firewalls that are connected to two core switches, I want to place IPS sensor inline with Firewall and core switch, but I have only One IPS.Can i connect in this way? Or is it mandatory to have two IPS?

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors