Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I update my IDSM to version 3.0(2) S6 and add it into CSPM v2.3.3i with S11. But when I try to block host I obtain the message The status of blocking IP address 192.168.65.40 for 1440 minutes on host "m3c-ids" is:Error: The command failedThe IDSM ha...

z.kypry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a starter! Okay, one (2.2.2.2) of the servers on the DMZ needs to access the Internet. The server's DNS is pointing to a DNS server (1.1.1.1) on the outside of the PIX. I don't understand why this doesn't work, I thought that everything is allow ...

bz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I create the AAA users trough the AccountAction table in an Oracle database, and everything is OK.My authentation policy in the AAA server is that the users are first authenticated to an external ODBC database.Now, how can i specify this authentic...

asmtnez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a little trouble with some acl´s a have NAT on a router 1750 , well I want to avoid that anybody could do telnet or ftp to my network and the same from inside to outside i have a network 172.16.10.0 that translate to 204.1.1.0 somebody coul...

oss5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have updated two of our sensors with the goner.a custom signatures, but now the custom filters on these sensors have disappeared. I have to regress the sensors to a previous IDS configuration to get the filters back, but that configuration hasn't g...

I have a misconfigured Pix 515, and need to clear the flash in it.The pix-login authentication is set to TACACS+ forboth telnet and console access. But since the Ip address on the interfaces are wrong due to misconfiguration, i cant fix a connection ...

hnohammar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors