Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi I have a little trouble with some acl´s a have NAT on a router 1750 , well I want to avoid that anybody could do telnet or ftp to my network and the same from inside to outside i have a network 172.16.10.0 that translate to 204.1.1.0 somebody coul...

oss5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have updated two of our sensors with the goner.a custom signatures, but now the custom filters on these sensors have disappeared. I have to regress the sensors to a previous IDS configuration to get the filters back, but that configuration hasn't g...

I have a misconfigured Pix 515, and need to clear the flash in it.The pix-login authentication is set to TACACS+ forboth telnet and console access. But since the Ip address on the interfaces are wrong due to misconfiguration, i cant fix a connection ...

hnohammar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am a network administrator of my company and are pretty new to the IT industry. May I sought your valued advice on the following issues.My company is using ADSL to access the internet. The ADSL plan provide us with a dynamic ip address. All ...

alangohek by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

at this time i would like to thank all cisco peoplefor help you guys are giving to us on this forum.yesterday i created new signature using your lead forgoner (pentagone) worm and this morning came reportfor 1100 hits being detected and appropriate a...

r.zekic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to know again, if it is already possible to have a IDS in a CAT 6500 with nativ IOS. Which software do we need and does shuning or TCP RESET ("inpkts enable" with session monitor)??Does anyone tested a IDS in nativ IOS?thx for your help

Unanswered Topics