Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IOS IDS Test File

We are working with the IOS IDS feature set which sends alerts to the Director. One thing I've been having trouble with is generating traffic to the router that the IOS IDS will properly flag and alarm. I've tried getting a test file from Cisco, bu...

apurvis by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Newbie requires help

Can anyone point me to a good reference site for stting up VPN's. I have 30 Sites running 803's on a mixture of peer to peers and client servers setups. These are used solely for internet provision and the maximum number of machines on each site is...

Security

I have a Web based app that I would like to make available to users via the Internet, and authenticating via RSA. Internal users will have unrestricted access. How do I configure this on the PIX.

hinesd by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Questions on security paradigms

Hi.We're using a Cisco 1720 to host a VPN connection, provide NAT for web access, and host a sendmail server on a static IP, simultaneously. We get generally good performance in this arrangement, with about 100 users using the NAT, and about 60 max ...

nedstar1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Simulator

Dear sir,I know very well Ciscoview and I would like to know if there is an another simulator, as spice simulator for electronics, which can permit me to draw and test networking schemes in order to determinate defaults, collisions, etc.....Sincerly...

bsissokho by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Too many connections on Xlate??

Been getting quite a few of the below messages in my logs from a Pix 520 lately:%PIX-3-201002: Too many connections on xlate XXX.XX.XX.X! 0/38Can't seem to find any references on what this means or if this is harmful.Anybody have any experience with ...

shave by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CISCO 2600 RAS and Tunnelling

I currently have a cisco 2620 router at my home office, and I will have Cisco 1720 routers at 2 remote offices. What do I need to set up remote access for my home users, and also set up a tunnel between my remote offices. I also need to have IPX an...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors