Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

My client has one headquarter and 7 remote offices. Each of them are located in different countries.All the remote offices has a leased line with the headquarter , and they also have an Internet connection. Main traffic like SAP goes through leases l...

mhori by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a frame rely connection for Internet.We are using Ms Proxy server 2.0 for internet sharing.Now I am facing serious problem,all or employeer using ICQ for chatiing in Office times.So I have to block that site.I haqve blocked that site in th...

gibygiby by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I need urgent help with this. I have two ISP (internet service providers). I want to keep both the ciruit so that the transistion is smooth. Now I have created 4 VLANs on my catalyst 5000. 3 of them are private pool of Ips. An one being the publi...

Any one had trouble with above scenario?I have set up a 1720 (with VPN module and isdn module) with IKE keep alives because the vpn terminates beyond the isdn termination.The isdn address is negotiated and bound to a dialer interfaceFor testing I set...

rchester by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am running PIX 5.1(4)and according to Novell SLP will not work through NAT. Since my other branch offices needs to be able to sync and find services from outside network (Netware 5.1 Server) to inside (Netware 5.1 Server) network.Any suggesti...

bgautam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm running a VPN that are configured to utilized TED, to reduce the complexity of my router configs and management. However, recently I need to include a remote site into the VPN but their router can't support TED and I'm left with the option to ...

yyahaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If a 'person in the middle' has knowledge of the pre-shared secret used to authenticate a VPN tunnel, using IPSEC/IKE. Could that person potentially decrypt the conversation? Or otherwise use the pre-shared secret to try and duplicate keys?

miller-p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was hoping you could solve this following scenario for me.Ok, lets say we had a cisco 7200 (IOS 12.1) router setup with an standard ACL with no IOS Firewall installed. The only services permitted through this router was HTTP & HTTPS. On the o...

rd105 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working with the IOS IDS feature set which sends alerts to the Director. One thing I've been having trouble with is generating traffic to the router that the IOS IDS will properly flag and alarm. I've tried getting a test file from Cisco, bu...

apurvis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors