Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Can you access the lokal lan with the nic and at the same time access a remote lan via a modem?When i trie this , the client is accessing the remote lan via vpn (modem) but it also disconnects the lan via the NIC.Iam using a vpn koncentrator 3005 and...

I am having a network based on cisco 2900 and cisco 1900 switches and hubs.My network performance is very slow.2900 is the backbone switch and cisco 1900 switches are connected to 2900 switch. i am having 6 hubs which are connected to 1900 switches. ...

I just upgraded our PIX to 520 running 5.25It has this command in the config by default.ip audit info action alarmip audit attack action alarmWhat does this mean and how can I utilize it ?I couldn't find any documentation on the book.Thanks,

usderit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I use Xauth in a crypto map with static an dynamic statements? The problem is when i want to start the tunnel using the static crypto map because it request the user/password authentication. I could see that in Cisco PIX is possible to use a ...

fmadar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

there are 2 images in the flash. the 2nd one has been recently downloaded from a tftp server. the router is booting from the 1st image . i want to change the boot sequence of the router from the 2nd image from flash. i tried to give commands like: r...

Can someone explain why the Cisco Configuration Tool only allows one expansion card to be added to a PIX 515 chassis ? The documentation states that the chassis has two PCI expansion slots available and I have seen example configs in the documenation...

r.blayney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Our company planning to delploy a corporate network with Cisco 3660 and PIX 515 in center. What we can lose, if order Cisco IOS for 3660 without FW options? I hear "standart" IP IOS already have some facilities for filtering? What addition feature...

pavelalex by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a perimeter router a 7206 VXR... sweet... I know i should get a real security professional in to do the job, but unfortunately it's not an option... I've been reading alot and it appears I need to take some serious steps to protect it before w...

mlanglois by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors