Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Our company is going to install like a Network chacking software which is using SNMP. And we are using some cisco routers and switching hubs. We have to add a new access list for snmp(for this software). I heard that certain cisco divices and softwa...

yte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have connected directly two routers 3640 with Ip a.b.c.d/24 at 192K & router 2600 a.b.c.d/27 at 64k , but when i ping router 3640 from PC connected to router 2600 i'm getting unstable result ranging from 23ms to500ms while it was supposed to be 23m...

thuwein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two vlan on my switch which has layer 3 module.i have built two subinterfaces for connectingthese two vlans through inter vlan routing.but i can not ping from one vlan to other side without having route add on my windows 98 on both side.how ca...

bbabbak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a fairly simple question that hopefully someone can help me out with. I have the Catalyst 6000 IDS module and was wondering if anyone knows the command to change it?TIA

mmellet by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i thought of working with 7206 series router. but i could not enable ipx routing in this router. it has a 12.0 version ios. if i go the the config mode i could not see any commands relating to ipx. what is the problem???

My business is Service Bureau for financial institutions. I have a Hllapi base application that uses standard TN3270 access to CICS on IBM Host. I want to offer direct IP communications with CICS and get rid of the emulator. Technically I can do t...

w951wxj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having an issue with PIX Firewall Manger. After installation, my NT system has been continuously beeping. Does anyone know what causes this?

bwalchez by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my ISP client Internet Router ( 7206 VXR) is under DOS attack. The impact is very serious and it cause the OC-3 connection extremely high ( ~95%). It make difficult to filter it out because the source of the attack keep on varying from 1 locat...

chris-lau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors