Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 515R with only two interfaces (an internal and an external). I have multiple internal subnets. The PIX manual says that I can use the standard:route outside 0 0 <internet router address>to act as a typical default route.It then says th...

I require to allow access for an application using port 3306 (IANA MySQL). I have fixed up protocol SQLNet 1521 and have also done a line for fixup protocol SQLNet 3306. The conduit statements are in place for the same ip address using ftp, telnet an...

douglegge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have AS5814 configured for dialup customers. But after working properly for 4-5 days, modem card hangs and after rebooting the dial-shelf, it again starts working . please suggest.

I'm new to Cisco VPN Solutions and I'm trying to find an appropriate reference or guide aimed at my level. I've got the Cisco CCNA Study Guide and there isn't anything of use in there. Is there an online reference or a Cisco book that would be recomm...

What are the components of network management that can be offered as an "online only" ( i.e. no onsite) service ?How can these "online only" services have value to customers ? What kind of customer would this be ? What possible revenue models can eme...

jdaruvala by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to authorize users from campus network for access in to network, as I suppose one of the solution is User Registration Tool & Catalyst powered network. And the other PPPoE. So I need provide users with PPPoE client (which Cisco or third party ...

pkireev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2600 modem with 2 port sync/async ports . i have configured 1 port sync and another port wirh async port.i have configured with DDR on async port with DLINK 56 kbps dialup modem (Not ISDN). my modem was not dialing.i used Cisco cable code no:c...

manikumar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors