Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

My company has been trying to setup this VPN for the last month, with no luck. The issue is when using a cable modem with VPN 5000 client installed on a Win98 PC, a successful connection is made, but access to our Netware 5.0 is not made. The client ...

lwidmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to implement Load balancing for several servers that require SSL, which means all SSL connections should terminate on Web server farm. I'm thinking of using Local Director. One problem is to be sure that clients will always get the same server...

I have tow Building distance apart betwwen them is 5 KM I want to build a LAN For Each building and tied them in one LAN until the shared folder in the main server is available for all by the lowest cost

ganyny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, here's a question for everyone out there.. We've got a proposal to migrate our existing routers to Cisco (FINALLY!) and I want to run it by this group to see if anyone feels this is in the right direction or not.Our environment is currently run...

rsmith by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My problem is with a cisco switch 5505. At least once or twice a month the switch shuts itself down and then comes back again. During that time we dont have connectivity. It only last for about 4 or 5 minutes. it has software version 4.3(1a) and syst...

mo6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors