Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Almost on topic- I have looked at the eval of CSPM, but had to run on Win2k for various reasons, NT is rec. platform, I didnt get to try the CSIDS integration. Has anyone used this combo? Does CSPM replace HPOVNNM? Do the auto hardening (feedback to ...

Well i needed some urgent help regarding this new sup IIG with RSFC(route switch feature card) i bought to do the intervlan routing b/w my 4-5 vlans. I previously or u say currently have a 4500 router to do intervlan routing. I wanted to know that th...

i am an MCA guy and i want to have my career in networking. where should i start and what the certification should i go for ie either ccna or ccda.please can anybody guide me in this aspect.

I cannot copy a new flash image to one of my 2900XL switches. I am being returned the 'not enough flash remaining'. This is the dir flash command from the switch:2-r--1109398 Mar 01 1993 02:03:07 c2900old.bin3-r-- 310 Mar 01 1993 02:04:36 ...

the router connected to my isp was probleme (it stop or reload itself)in sh context :System was restarted by bus error at PC 0x60993B90, address 0xD7F98696 at 15:45:52 UTC Sun Feb 4 20013600 Software (C3640-IO3-M), Version 12.1(5)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE...

I'm trying to sell the VP's on an intrusion detection system from Cisco of course. I would like to write a paper that would explain the reason why we should have these products. I was just wondering if there are any examples of this kind that I cou...

Problem:: A dial-in customer has to use the IP address from the pool I have defined in my RAS router. But some users by mistake are using static Ip addresses ( One of my Login Server IP address of that particular POP, which does not belong to the Dia...

Hi all.I run CNR on Nt serverAnd everything works finebut when i try to implement second ip address on NICDNS server fail to start. It says something like"AX_EINVAL:Unable to learn ip interfaces "Does anyone meet this problem?

dima by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently under going a 31 site installation of Frame Relay. I have a CCIE that will design the network through the provider. I am a+, Network+, CCNA I operate a AS400 with a unix based NOS. My problem is that I will be responsible for this netw...

d-means by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can this be done? I know it can be done without the Netgear or Linksys involved.What I have is:Windows 2000 client (with digital certs) going though a netgear RT314 across the internet (via a cable modem) and making a L2TP/IPSEC connection with a VPN...

hello, My question is regarding a Cisco Radius server with Dynamcic ACL. I have one router and one Radius Security server. How a router can received a Dynamic ACL from the Radius Server in order to let the user to go in specific host or subnet ?? Any...

danastasi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors