Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have AS5814 configured for dialup customers. But after working properly for 4-5 days, modem card hangs and after rebooting the dial-shelf, it again starts working . please suggest.

I'm new to Cisco VPN Solutions and I'm trying to find an appropriate reference or guide aimed at my level. I've got the Cisco CCNA Study Guide and there isn't anything of use in there. Is there an online reference or a Cisco book that would be recomm...

What are the components of network management that can be offered as an "online only" ( i.e. no onsite) service ?How can these "online only" services have value to customers ? What kind of customer would this be ? What possible revenue models can eme...

jdaruvala by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to authorize users from campus network for access in to network, as I suppose one of the solution is User Registration Tool & Catalyst powered network. And the other PPPoE. So I need provide users with PPPoE client (which Cisco or third party ...

pkireev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2600 modem with 2 port sync/async ports . i have configured 1 port sync and another port wirh async port.i have configured with DDR on async port with DLINK 56 kbps dialup modem (Not ISDN). my modem was not dialing.i used Cisco cable code no:c...

manikumar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company has been trying to setup this VPN for the last month, with no luck. The issue is when using a cable modem with VPN 5000 client installed on a Win98 PC, a successful connection is made, but access to our Netware 5.0 is not made. The client ...

lwidmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to implement Load balancing for several servers that require SSL, which means all SSL connections should terminate on Web server farm. I'm thinking of using Local Director. One problem is to be sure that clients will always get the same server...

I have tow Building distance apart betwwen them is 5 KM I want to build a LAN For Each building and tied them in one LAN until the shared folder in the main server is available for all by the lowest cost

ganyny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes