cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSA 6.01- kit-list

Hello dear experts and users, i hope someone can help me. I cant open the kit-list at the homepage of the csa-server (CSA_MC) from any client. i see only the message "Error: Address xxx is not allowed to access the Cisco Security Agent kit list." My ...

hschumann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i do not understand why in the CS-mars GUI , mac Afee and Symantec are supported and Trend Micro not ? In the Gui menu McAfee and symantec are displayed as antivirus application and so may be choosed. and the integration would be very nice, practica...

How do you recover a trustpoint from the certificates that are still stored in nvram?Is it a matter of exporting the cert and importing it back?I would like to be able to do it via the CLI without having to export it if possible.Thanks!!

Brian M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

pkgName = G2-ver7providerName = Local CS-MARS boxproviderId = Local.CS-MARS.boxpkgVersion = 7.0-0410-2009pkgType = DEVICE_SUPPORTpkgDescription = G2 MEC CIPcreationTime = 2009-04-10T08:54:56.475fileName = G2-SecureComputing-ver7.zipmd5checksum = 0B98...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors