Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,I've a problem with Checkpoint logs with MARS. I've add Checkpoint SmartCenter(successful discovery, LEA, CPIM) to MARS. I've tested successfull connectivity. But I do no log is pulled from Checkpoint firewall. Can somebody help me, plz....

aichireh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following error on my MARS box, any assistance would be greatly appreciated."Program aborted due to: ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progress".I have see a couple of Oracle-specific posts that suggest that it may be r...

ccarey by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone offer me advice on configuring CoPP on internet-facing edge routers?I'm running 12.4(21a) on 7200VXR's.I have an initial configuration with the usual well documented classifications (http://www.cisco.com/web/about/security/intelligence/...

Hi,I have a a setup with one CAM, one CAS and a firewall between them. There is also NAT in place.I changed the requiered things like in the configuration guide. After the changes, I'm able to connect the CAM with the CAS. But after the a reboot of t...

Top Solution Authors