Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We've got an ASA 5510 and we're moving to get all our remote users on the SSL/VPN option with this.However, we'd like to be protected 100% from any remote client that manages to get themselves a virus before connecting to us remotely.I've been readin...

snooter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'd like to know how to fast assign all the policy component (acl, inspection, device settings) to a device.In policy view, I have to edit the policy and assign all the policy component to the specified device and this is a slow method.Should "co...

I am currently using a CiscoSecure ACS server to authenticate PPTP clients to a VPN 3000. The documentation states you enable PPTP by editing the Base Group on the VPN 3000. But I want to use separate IP address ranges for different users to apply ...

aebba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgraded from 5.1.0.74 to 5.2.0.245 and our few autocad users are now having issues. With 5.1 we did a registry hack (which of course I can't locate anymore).What's the best way to resolve this one quickly?Thanks

jlefko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to setup authentication proxy for our internal network and need to integrate it with the AD user database. I have IAS radius configured with the av-pairs listed in the auth-proxy documentation and authentication is successful accord...

I am looking for some help on how to create a rule that will e-mail me once my DNS server goes down. I have tried doing it several different ways, but with no success and am hoping that someone might know how I would do this. Thanks in advance.

Hello All,This is the second issue which I have come across with ATM IMA links wherein the IMA goes down for a while exactly at certain point of time and restores back in few milli seconds. Then the line remains stable & clean till the same time the ...

We have a number of customers using a site-to-site VPN. These customers connect through this VPN onto an internal server. After doing some packet captures at both the VPN and the server ends. I'm noticing the following:When the server resets its PMTU...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors