Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I'm having trouble uninstalling CSA off of one of my servers. When I uninstall I get errors (see attachments). I have tried to disable csa before I start the uninstall and have put it in test mode. Any other ideas or has anyone else ran into this?...

We have a security requirement to obtain the hostname of machines connecting through our vpn devices. With logging on the local vpn client set to high I see it does log the systems' hostname (below.) Is it possible to capture this into my AAA servers...

phs_brian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up ASA5540 to replace PIX525. I have a problem, traffic is not flowing from the DMZ to Outside interface. I enabled ping from the outside interface to dmz and debugged icmp trace. This is what i found, "ICMP echo request untranslating Out...

We have about 2000 users with CSA 5.1.074 installed. We are looking to upgrade our management console to 5.2.x but want to understand how the clients will get the update. Is there an automated process from the server or do I need to push out anothe...

jlefko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the Cisco Video Surveillance Integrated Services Platform. I cant seem to enable the feature "activity detection".I believe it supposed to appear under the alarms >recorder tab of the Stream Manager Configuration, but its not there.All i see...

Hi all.I have this problem with a 3640 router.I've configured a vpn peer with command:crypto isakmp key 0 <key> <address>but router save this command in startup-config without the zerocrypto isakmp key <key> <address>so when I reload it, ios can't in...

I am getting the logs below on my 6500. what cisco is saying if it happens once then just ignore it. I am getting the logs below everyday.Mar 18 02:42:55 GMT: %SYSTEM_CONTROLLER-3-COR_MEM_ERR: Correctable DRAM memory error. Count 377, log E183B720Mar...

I'm drafting some ASA rollout procedures and wanted to document a build from scratch. Using a test ASA5520, I booted into monitor mode and erased the flash, with the expectation that I would be able to upload the latest image release onto the unit. ...

rahmant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone deployed or tested the capabilities of DMVPN on a 7206 platform with a NPE-400?I have two spare 7206 routers that were pulled from production and have NPE-400 cards, and NO vpn acceleration modules available. I would like to use these for...

slandreth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have following Ports required but when I enabled NAT-T on client side (I think server is ON by default)It can't connect(no prompt for username) just hangs and time out.protocol 50 and 51udp 500udp 4500do I need more?Again, It connects fine with NAT...

Top Solution Authors