Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I just want to confirm the date that our MARS100 series systems running 4.x will stop receiving updates. For example when will we no longer receive updates to handle new Checkpoint, AV or ISS events sent to it? Thanks

jwenmoth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone share their experiences with Cisco Secure Desktop and SSL VPNs on the ASA 5510? The Cisco Secure Desktop runs too slow to be usable. Has anyone else had this problem?Also, any tips for securely deploying a SSL VPN would be appreciated.Th...

vaniello by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me to finding the best solution to issue MSSP in my company. All security devices are Juniper...Thanks

aghm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have DAP configured to run a Basic Host Scan for incoming SSL VPN users. I'd like to record some of the info that its collecting, either via RADIUS accounting up to ACS or via Syslog to MARS.I'm specifically interesting in recording endpoint.dev...

clausonna by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need configuration assistance on 6509: Goal is to block inbound traffic on interface except from 10.60.0.0 and 10.90.0.0This is what I have but is not working - what am I missing6509interface vlan xxip access-group 100 in!ip access-list standard 100p...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics