cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! mail

once i connect to my VPN i cannot connect to my exchange server.my putter at home has a mannuel IP if 10.9.2.200so i connect to my pix vpn just fine. but i cannot navagate around my network!

Hi.I tried to implement Query mode for certificate obtaining. CA and client routers both run IOS 12.4(15)T1 and they have following configurations:CA!crypto pki server ca database level complete grant auto lifetime crl 1 cdp-url http://172.20.90.91/c...

I'm troubleshooting a L2L tunnel on a pix 515e to a checkpoint. I including a ipsec and isakmp debug - I can't figure out where it is failing. any help is appreciated.Josh

jestoner7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I'm implementing a CS-MARS solution where the first task is to get it successfully monitoring our logging from WCS. Unfortuantely MARS doesn't support WCS and requires a custom parser to be built so that it understands the logs.I was wonder...

mlipsey by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Basically, there would be "access-group" under which there would be multiple "rules" listed. This "access-group" would be then applied on desired interface. When some transactions matching them generated a message is logged with the "access-group"...

here's a brief description , we have 2 routers that were working for at least 2 years sudenly a couple of days ago we got this message and the tunnel didnt pass any traffic.%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_CRYPT_FAILURE: IKE (connection id 268435457) unable to decrypt...

eperezrdz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,All:I designed a global DMVPN architecture, and created two multipoint GRE tunnel interfaces on hub with the same tunnel source interface (a GigaEthernet port connected to Internet), and allow our asia branches vpn tunnels terminated on one tunnel...

Resolved! ASDM 6.02 Timeout

I have a ASA5520 runing Device Manager Version 6.0(2)When I launch ASDM and try to connect I get connection timed out. The ASA is running transparent and I can ssh to the device. http is enabled and the image is in the config.The only thing I can s...

jkoepsell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors