cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

DNS

I recently changed web hosting services. All went well. I can now reach my webpage and email services without a problem anywhere but at my office. If I tried to ping the mail server it hit the wrong address. I found the old DNS entry int the ser...

andy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When Users connect to this device they are given a dhcp address in a 172 subnet despite the fact that this concentrator is in a 10.x subnet. The DHCP server, a w2k server, is shared between 2 different VPN's and has dhcp pools for both 172.x and 10.x...

jacrawley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have 2801 cisco router with onboard crypto engine. I have misunderstand some counters in crypto engine statisticsOnboard crypto engine: ds: 0x64AED5F8 idb:0x64AEC538 Statistics for Virtual Private Network (VPN) Module: ...

My PIX firewall is VPN headend device. It is located behind C1721 router. I have to customize VPN remote access without splitting tunnel network. It is work OK if I try to connect from VPN client located between PIX and C1721. If I try to connect fro...

rezon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I studying computer science and working as a system engineer / it-consultant. At the moment I am helping a customer (200 employees) to secure his network. He is afraid of attacks from the internet. Specially he is afraid of hackers which could ...

bwagrocki by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guys,I updated my ASA to 8.03, and deployed anyconnect 2.1 for webvpn. this new version of anyconnect has resolved vista split tunnel issue, but ... on vista or xp, every time I run "anyconnect" from program list, i can see program error.like "vp...

litouch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,We have a Windows 2003 server running two FTP servers: one on port 21 for local IP phones and one on port 12345 for external access. I am interested in setting up the second server.I test FTP on port 12345 on LAN and everything is fine. ...

In the Cisco White Paper titled 'Meeting CISP Requirements:Cisco Recommendations', it references that MARS can address Requirement 10.5. Requirement 10 asks the vendor to track and monitor all access to cardholder data. More specifically, 10.5 stat...