Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

anyone ever experience this - MARS doing a log pull from an NT 4 server - NT4 box reboots itself repeatedly until MARS is stopped. Same thing on 3 other NT4 machines. What could it be about the MARS log pull (RPC call?) that hammers NT?Yes - NT4 (a...

randytoni by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with my vpn concentrator 3030 with 4.7.2.K version. Every user must log twice in order to get access. The thing is that the credentials are right both times, but it only allows in the second time. We have also tried with differe...

fernanrl by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN that frequently enters the state "mm_no_state" and we are forced to clear down the ipsec connection and/or reload the firewall. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The VPN works fine 90% of the time but frequently drops to mm_no_s...

Hey ppl!On ASA 8.x running sslwebvpn with the Anyconnect client.The default login page has a Cisco logo in the left corner. Editing the defaultcustomization properties, I can see that the Logo comes from <logo-url l10n="yes"><![CDATA[/+CSCOU+/csco_lo...

kelvindam by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I use FWSM v2.3 + Catalyst 6513. Now, I configure: nameif vlan10 operation security90Rule 1: Source Dest Service Interface any any IP operation Accept Rule 2: Source Dest Service Interface 10.x.x.x/25 any IP operation Accept I c...

mylove142 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN that frequently enters the state "mm_no_state" and we are forced to clear down the ipsec connection and/or reload the firewall.Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The VPN works fine 90% of the time but frequently drops to mm_no_st...

Hi,My VPN client keep losing database connection, I have to reconnect to the database application. But the vpn client itself is always running never disconnect. I think it is session timeout issue. Anybody can explain and give a example what's the be...

Hi Guys,I have 2 ASA5520 i want to connect active/active LAN failover with 4 interfaces. problem is that i have used the 4 available ports but i dont have a port for connecting the crossover to the failover ASA. Can i use the management port to conn...

I wanna logging some event about user logon/off, configuration change activity.Now, I can sent logs to my syslog server but only i can see is "@SYS-5-CONFIG_I: configured from console by console".I wanna logging what change it does, too.(EX. ip addre...

Is there any problems passing video thru an ASA5510?I have the video unit on the inside network and trying to make an IP video call out to a site on the internet. The ASA is setup for PAT with unrestricted outbound access.Any help is greatly appreci...

srosenthal by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors