Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello all, Can anyone please help me find virtual lab software for all or any of the CCSP exams? Does any body know of any? I see CCNA and CCNP virtual labs, but are there any for the CCSP exams I can use because I think if I buy the real stuff it wi...

atags8080 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm looking for a software that restrict the access to my network to just the domain PCs unless i specify other PCs by MAC or IP address.. in other words, if somebody try to connect his PC/hub/switch to our network, he will get blocked. i saw cisco c...

ishibeika by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5510 and have recently added a second (primary) internet connection and have an older DSL line which I now intend to use as a backup connection. Planning ahead for this, I put the DSL on interface 0/1 and the T1s are on 0/0. Unfortunate...

Resolved! SNMP TRAPS - SSH

Hello, I need to enable snmp traps to generate notifications for unauthorized ssh access, I have configured to enable snmp tty traps for tcp connections and it worked very well for telnet connections but fail for ssh, Does somebody knows why it could...

xbanchon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco Pix Firewall Version 6.3(4) device. Below are the queries for which i need clarification,1. Is there a possibility of determining traffic generated by "skype" ? Meaning, from the logs would one be able to determine if this is "skype...

Resolved! What am I missing?

Hi,I am really good with 1700-2500 series routers but this new asa5500 is like learning a new language. I am unable to forward ports thru this router. I have attached a config. I am simply trying to get smtp thru for now and I'll deal with the res...

carl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors