Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Has anyone setup a Polycom V500 to be used behind their ASA5520?I came across a release note on their web site that lists the following ports:TCP1720, TCP 3230-3235, TCP 3603, TCP 389, UDP, 3230-3253, UDP 1718-1719.It also mentions that it works fine...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm fairly new to the ASA's and have setup P2P vpn's and client VPN's on our 5520. I'm now needing to move existing web servers from another box over to the ASA. I'm thinking I'll just need to make a static NAT rule from inside to outside an...

westcare by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several sites that are connected by T-1's. We have setup DMVPN using DSL as backup connections for the T-1's. A few of the sites DMVPN/DSL connections are good I am getting encaps & decaps, but a few are stuck in the "MM_NO_STATE" phase and w...

Resolved! DMVPN with 2 Hubs

1)If i understand right - Phase 1 DMVPN is hub-to-spoke technology. Is it possible to use two hubs in the network?2) Is it possible to use 1841 router as hub in DMVPN Phase 1?3) Imagine such network topology: *PIX*-(static vpn tunnel)->1841 router (h...

Top Solution Authors