Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about Cisco Threat Response, from its components and new features to the resources to get started. During the session, the Threat Response team will answer questions about how Cisco Threat Response can...

BenG.png

Hi all,We have some Cisco ws-3850-24xs switches. As per one of the VA findings , the switches are using SSL certificates that are signed by a weak hashing algorithm. We are unable to get external CA to issue certificates. Please be kind enough to let...

Resolved! CoPP with ACL

Hello everyone, 1)I already got a ACL for ssh applied to vty lines.ip access-list standard vty-accesspermit xx.xx.xx.xx logline vty 0 4access-class vty-accesstransport input ssh 2)  ACL to use with CoPP access-list 101 permit tcp xx.xx.xx.xx yy.yy.yy...

WiKiD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,If you use the example ACL 121 for CoPP best pratice :access-list 121 permit tcp <NOC block> <router receive block> eq telnetaccess-list 121 permit tcp <NOC block> eq telnet <router receive block> established access-list 121 permit tcp...

WiKiD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you have multiple isakmp polities defined, how do you know which policy your crypto map is using? For example:crypto isakmp policy 1 hash md5 authentication pre-share!crypto isakmp policy 5 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakm...

ed.wegert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, When you have 2 devices(PC/Phone) connected to a single switch port and using Switchport Protected command on interfaces, how can we get IP Phone call other IP phones on the same switch while not letting PCs have connectivity to other PCs? 

Nub65 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone ! I want to protect the Router for BGP session request from 3rd partys( malicious person ), also protect for ICMP flooding.My goal is to achieve this with CoPP. I use a ISR 4300 Series Router with IOS XE 16.9One Interface is connected to...

WiKiD by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, With "ip arp inspection vlan X" you enable Dynamic ARP inspection that determines the validity of an ARP packet based on valid IP-to-MAC address bindings stored in a trusted database, the DHCP snooping.My problem Is that I don´t undestand ...

javi1988 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have a question in reference to the multicast switching.As we know that, for multicast switching, we need only IGMP protocol to take the forwarding decision. For same broadcast domain, why we need to enable any multicast routing protocols ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors