Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a customer wanting to do TC-NAC with ISE + Tenable.io (not on-prem Security Center).https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/cisco-tc-nac-with-ise-and-tenable-security-center/ta-p/3647543I have looked at several documents but none ref...

Hello I am wondering if there are limitations of ingesting non cisco switch or Access points data into Firepower as far as ability to view end user devices into the FMC logs. I guess my question is can I interoperate Firepower with underlying UNIFI s...

Can anyone at Cisco answer the following question?  I have been waiting for over a month to take the first of the 2 cyber ops certification exams the 210-250.  All of the testing centers have been closed and currently scheduled to reopen/re-evaluate ...

Hi,I currently have the following configuration (6 VLANs) and I have a question regarding ACLs.I would like VLANs 100 and 110 to be able to communicate with all other VLANs but other VLANs not to be able to communicate with VLANs 100 and 110.Thank yo...

Ipefixe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am trying to understand some use cases for NAT-Divert. Can it be used to override the routing table? Let me give an example of a case here. Let's say I have 3 interfaces, inside, outside, outside2. I only want a specific network from the ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics