Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I would like to hear from any that is successfully running CSA 4.5.1 on their citrix server.Every citrix server I have installed this on ends up with a huge performance problem. And the load on these servers is actually fairly light - only about 20 ...

RichardSW by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, when I mirror VLAN 3 to two different destination ports, the server administator (172.17.4.10 IP address of the server which collects call records) says that they receive each an every packet twice. Has anyone run into such kind of a problem ? T...

Can someone please help me. We were promised a spam blocking module that would outperform our previous spam filter. Now with EVERY setting turned all the way up to HIGH and using Trend Micro's Anti-Spam service with RBL+, and QIL we are receiving mor...

bsetexast by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're planning on using MAC ACL port security to disallow unauthorized access into the LAN. But what I can't seem to find anything on is, is there any appreciative performance loss in using this (Cisco 3750 switches)?Also from what I can tell, this s...

Sabaron99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible using a VPN 3030 concentrator to push routes down to a PPTP microsoft client? I just want to get the PPTP client to route traffic that is specified in the fliter but I don't seem able to do anything bar using the check box in windows t...

watcher60 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How would I setup an ASA5510 to allow a remote client to RDP (MS Remote Desktop) to one and ONLY one server on our internal network? The client will be using Cisco's VPN Client to gain access to our network. Could you use the following fake ip addre...

rpw5354 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI have a exchange server sitting behind ASA 5510 on inside interface, it is the backend server and connects to a front end server on other interface (WAN), at the moment its delivering the email to outside world, the only problem i have no...

msubtain by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a server 1 PIX and 1 router in my lab all are connected to a switch with a dsl modem all have global IP's what i want to do is when the request to server from a particular ip is coming i want to direct it from my router and for all others ip i...

Unanswered Topics