Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Is it possible to upgrade a MARS 50 box that's running 3.44 to 4.22 with an ISO image and not lose the devices that have been added to the configuration? I understand the sequential image upgrade procedure but am less sure about jumping a major revis...

pmccubbin by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My system is returning a runtime error number 438 (object does not support this property or method.)when I try to lanch CCA. The login window never appears, rather this error. System is runing windows xp service pack 2. The system is runnig an amd tu...

I have been asked if it is possible to do something unusual with a range of IP Addresses.The request is for a range of addresses that, when used as destinations, all end up using a single IP as a destination. Sort of a backwards NAT.So if I send a re...

dfreemire by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510 and I am trying to set up a DMZ. Right now I am trying to have inside clients ping a host on DMZ it but with no luck. Any ideas? Here is the config:interface Ethernet0/0 description OUTSIDE nameif outside security-level 0 ip address...

george by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: