Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco advisories and IOS version confusion

Hi, I must begin to update our Company switches against current vulnerabilities and I’m confused and unclear how  some advisories are even applicable to our switches.    I.e. The Sept 18 Cisco advisories lists cisco-sa-20180926-ptp (Cisco IOS Softwar...

NGJ by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MAC ACL at cisco 891F switch port

hi all,        There are few switch ports under Cisco 891F, we would like to allow certain MAC to connect to these port only(similar to switch port security feature). How to archive?        Is MAC acl supported on this platform? We are using 15.5.x f...

luckyjoe by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMZ Switch

Hi  We have a DMZ with two 5500x Firewalls and a 3850 swicth connecting them is it possible to create vrf's for different services outbound to internet just on the switch and would that even make sense.??

benolyndav by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

twice NAT at cisco router

Hi guys.   I need to implement following scenario: When inside computer 192.168.172.20/28 opens connection to 192.168.172.1/28 port 777/tcp (192.168.172.1 - is cisco router) connection will rewrite source  to 192.168.172.1/28:1025-65535/tcp and desti...

802.1x with voice vlan

Is it possible to have a port configured with 802.1x for data and ip phones to use a normal voice vlan setup ie no 802.1x for phones. Like so: switchport mode accessswitchport voice vlan 200authentication event fail action authorize vlan 100authentic...

louis0001 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCP Error

Hi, when I want to config router from CCP, I get an error :     'Security component has failed. Inorder to work on Router or Security features, do the following. Goto Java Control panel -> Advanced tab -> Java Plug-in tree Entry. Uncheck the check bo...

D@1984 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Related to Dwell Time Query

Hi Gents,   I have a query related to Dwell Time calculation in Security IR. Query is lets say one of the user who was on a leave for a week, returned back from holidays and one day while checking the emails, he opened the malicious attachment which ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors