Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We recently upgraded some 3650s and 3850s for 16.3.8 to 16.6.6(recommended), and now we are having issues where we cannot create or add object-groups. We also cannot find any documentation on changes made to object groups. The show Object-group works...

Lizana715 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I am experiencing an issue when trying to enroll a juniper certificate with a Cisco CA.  I get the following from debug.  Has anyone seen this and how did you resolve it?  Thanks!CRYPTO_CS: received a SCEP GetCACert requestCRYPTO_CS: CA ...

YORKIE23 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNS/Split Tunnel

Hello, Let's say we split the internet traffic from the rest in ANY Connect, and let's say we don't want to use our ASA's network DNS Server to resolve internet domains but we wanna use it to resolve internal domain names, so how should we achieve th...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have found ASA 5510 quiet affordable, but at the same time here that I checked it says it doesn't support version 9.x, but 5505 does, I think there should be a mistake?!https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/upgrade/asa-upgrade/plann...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm studying for the CCNA-Security exam 210-260 and I'm finding some inconsistencies in the material, especially on sample tests questionsThe one that I keep getting hung up on is which auth methods OSPF supports. One place says DES and MD5 while oth...

codewize by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors