Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

hi - want to connect MARS to a catalyst 6500 series switch and then have it discover the modules on the switch.should I be pointing MARS at the switch IP or the supervisor module IP at the start? doc does not seem to be clear on thisthanks-randy

randytoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I need as much feedback as possible, so please feel free to comment.I am in the process of currently selecting a protocol analyzer/protocol decoder (aka sniffer), whether it is commercial or open source.I am very curious to here everyo...

87305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I would like to upgrade my PIX Firewall to 7.x version , i have the following detail about my firewall:1. two PIXs 525 (primary , failover)2. 6.1 the current OScan u please give me a saftly procedures to upgrade them and what risk my a face thr...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What I would like to do:- Whenever an Agent Kit is installed, I get an email.How I tried accomplishing this:I built an Agent Kit that puts the Host into a default Group all by itself. This is just a temporary group - I then move the Host into its pr...

RichardSW by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

are the mac address can be changed if the mac address is writen on the chip there are many software which says they can reweirte that chipe please tell me i have very confiusion and another thing if i sue dial up line to connect my one router to anot...

rizwan456 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors