Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

On 2821 IosFW 12.4(5a), I have:ip inspect name Firewall pptp audit-trail on timeout 3600ip access-list extended Acl_Inside permit tcp host XXXX host YYYY eq 1723 permit gre host XXXX host yyyyIn audit-trail log, I have:Mar 15 14:50:40 router 1239...

falain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to figure out how NAT works with multiple NAT pools overload.I have a major network 1.0.0.0/8 my current NAT is for the subnet 10.16.20.0/24 with overload however I want to add another NAT Pool that will cover the entire network 10.0.0...

farancci1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Having static nat'ed inside to DMZ like this :static (inside,dmz) 192.168.1.0 192.168.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0(Where 192.168.1.0 is the inside network)My issue is that I dont see any hits on my access-list bound to the access-groups on the tw...

kelvindam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working to convert a 6.3(1) config from conduit to ACL so I can upgrade the code. Output interpreter will not offer conversion suggestions because of an alias command in the config.Situation: Static inbound nat from outside to dmz with destina...

veruscorp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The web interface of my admin locked up just a litle bit ago. I was working on TFTP'ing some files and the admin stopped working. Right now I think connected users are okay, but I cannot start the admin or connect using the WebVPN. Any ideas? Tha...

don.cook by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the procedure to add a new entry in access list1)no access-list dmz deny ip any any( make changes)or2) if there is no entry access-list dmz deny ip any anythen can use no access-list dmz deny ip any any(make changes)or compile the whole ACL

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering what's the best way to mitigate having the "ip directed-broadcast" enable on the LAN interface in a multi-site private network.We need to enable this to implement Wake On LAN, but want to minimize security threats as much as possible.Re...

gmayan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors