Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a VPN set up in office.Clients are able to connect from remote site (behind another PIX;using private ip addres), but unable to ping or connect to any devices.client's statistics showsEncrypted Packets >0Decrypted Packets =0;seems like not rec...

cashqoo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

pix 515 version 6.3Vpdn enable from outsite for accessing only one inside server as www. These are the statments:access-list 103 permit tcp host 172.20.1.19 eq www anyaccess-list 103 permit ip host 172.20.1.19 anynat (inside) 0 access-list 103Vpn is ...

NAT

Hi all,I am trying to do a NAT translation on R4 so that the packets are sourced from 10.1.1.11. [r4] -- pix -- [r1]r4 20.1.24.4 -> 10.1.1.11So, if I ping to r1 (10.1.1.1) it should see it as sourced from 10.1.1.11 instead of sourced from 20.1.24.4.R...

gnaveen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, This is my first pix config, I'm trying to allow access from the internet to an FTP server on the inside network. I've been going at it for abt the grater part of today. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Attached is my config.D...

hii would like to have an explanation about des and 3des, so my questionis does des use 56 bit form encryption or 64 bit ? i saw somewhere that the 8 bit in difference are used for parity is that true?.my second question what is the lenght in bit of...

HiI would like to debug all packets going to a particular ip to a particular port. I understand there is the "debug" command but I can't understand how to use it. Can anyone give me exmples of this?ThanksDan

dan_track by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a office where some server. I have many like (200) dialup users who are access the server.i want implementation firewall. pix firewall is ok for this. i know for this many static configuration do.so i want avoid it.I want implement packet ba...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors