Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

HiWe've got a BBSM 5.3 SP2, to which we can't get RDP/TS access for management - is this normal?From the box itself we've noted that you can RDP to itself on it's external interface, but not to the Internal interface.We've tried changing the binding ...

Hi,We have a scenario where a pair of PIXes exist, connecting two seperate entities, with outside interfaces on the same subnet.We replaced one of the PIX firewalls with an ASA and had everything configured correctly, but communications between two e...

tmoffett by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been tasked with redesigning our DMZ environment. Presently we have Pix 515e's in f/o bundle, which has inside, outside, and dmz interfaces.Due to security requirements we now have a need to create a multi-layer firewall architecture (2 ASA...

pmajumder by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! testing ports

Kind of a weird question here but I hope someone has some advice.situation: a user is trying to access a web service (site) on an odd udp port. It's not working for them, so they want us (ISP) to tell them if the port is being blocked anywhere on t...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a PIX 515E installed in my network having 150 PC. And I want to block MSN and yahoo for all users except for some particular user.Can u tell me how ca i block this thru PIX.Thanks.

kthned by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a problem on permitting H323 traffic through a PIX 520 IOS ver 6.3 (3).These are rules setted to allow traffic:fixup protocol h323 h225 1720fixup protocol h323 ras 1718-1719 They don't seem to be working (I tried also to add ACLs without ...

I have just migrated to PIX V7.11 and ASDM V5.11 (from PIX V6.3, PDM V3):Interesting function is the capability to get the real-time syslogs messages, and the very nice function (just available in ASDM 5.11, not in 5.04) that allows to select 1 syslo...

guillerm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I would like to ask if it is possible to have the virtual ip address assigned in the higher security level zone for static nat in PIX 7.0.i.e.real ip in dmz: 192.168.1.1virtual ip in inside: 172.16.1.1dmz security level: 50inside security le...

I'm trying to get CRL working on a Cisco 3015 or 3020. IPsec with certificates is working fine. But I want to make sure revoked certificates won't give you access. However enabling CRL checking results I nobody getting access.I tried first "Use CRL d...

wimbie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors