cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! tftp question

PIX ver 6.3(3)I am having trouble writing a config file to my tftp server.I have tftp running on a laptop and it is set up in my PIX as:tftp-server inside x.x.x.x c:\tftpWhen I try a "write net" command, I get an "access violation" error on the conso...

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't seem to be able to configure an SMTP port forwarding rule on the PIX506 device manager.Can anyone tell me how to do this via PDM.Is there an easier way to do it via CLI and how can I test the forwarding rule?Thanks in advance

kennedyit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to discover equipment, primarily routers, for the CS-MARS 100e. I'm trying to use telnet to connect to the routers, but It receives an error. The error shows it connects and sees the login banner, but it will not discover it. Any ideas?...

jim.brock by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a ftp application that needs to access my internal network, on port 2774. an external test application tells me the command port works fine but not the data ports, which could be any of a 1000 different ports. Is there a way to do port forw...

We have 6509 FWSM in which we have configure VLAN's for different customers but for one customer sometimes he cant able to access his remote location.Once we clear Xlate all then it works fine.Network set up is like this way .HO -------------POP (65...

safe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for the dumb question but I have a multicast feed from BT they already have enabled it on the routers. I have a Pix-525 between them and my network, all the switches have IGMP already enabled on them but I'm unable to see the multicast feed. ...

Warren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just setup a web server. I setup the DMZ I thought but its not working. The server can access the internet just fine. An internet port scan shows port 80 is opened to the global IP but I cannot access the web server from the internet.Here ...

kurt11429 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors