Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Anyone know the specifics or have a good link to information on the Pix feature that interprets rapid TCP SYN's as a DoS attack?How many SYN's, how fast, what is the Pix response? Does the Pix RST? How does is decide which SYN's to RST?

Keep getting following error "Xauth required but selected Proposal does not support xauth,Check priorities of ike xauth proposals in ike proposal list", but we are not using Xauth, I am using internal under the IPSec tab inConfiguration | User Manage...

stu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I wonder if someone can help with this? I am trying to set NAT rules on PIX v7.0(2) that will allow a server to have static PAT for inbound TCP port 80 and port 443 on one external IP address, but will allow outbound access using a different exte...

nfox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Does enyone know if the PIX can handle SNMP over NAT? I have a remote customer who has a number of SAN devices we wish to monitor on a local HP Openview server. The SAN devices will produce SNMP traps and send them back through the PIX firewall...

I have 2 Windows Server 2003 Enterprise servers and all Windows XP clients. I'd like to install CSA but I need to get the VMS on one of my servers. The VMS documentation says it needs Windows 2000. Is there any way to get it installed on my 2003 serv...

bhatok by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Can anybody tell whether it is possible to assign two outside IP addresses (each on a different subnet) to one internal provat address, via a global address pool ?We currently use global pools to translate multiple internal subnets out to on...

We have a PIX 515E Version 6.3(3).Is there a way to schedule certain commands or tasks? For example, I'd like to schedule the PIX to reload at Noon & Midnight each day. Can I set that up automatically?

Top Solution Authors