Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, I have just upgraded the one of our 515Es to V7.0. The problem I'm having is that previously, we had passive connections working (from trusted to DMZ) and now they don't. I have had a play around with the FTP inspection, but it's still not hap...

chrisfarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of a sudden I am unable to browse to the VPN 3030 concentrator. Unit has been operational for greater than 2 years. I can telnet to the server.Browser error "You are not authorized to view this page" HTTP Error 403-Forbidden. Ther have been n...

hinesd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone;I need a recommendation please;My following connection is a inside router, pix 525, then an external router terminating my serial ISP line. Between my firewall and my outside router, I have a L2 switch. I need to setup a DHCP service so t...

jkrawczyk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are having major permormance problems with the hardware client and a 0,5Mbps connection.Software clients and 0,5Mbps works fine, but with the hardware client it is so slow that we cant make it work.Any suggestions?Kind regards,Rutger

Hello,What is better to use to autorize traffic from DMZ to inside.1) Static on same IP : Like this static (inside,dmz) 192.168.100.0 192.168.100.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 2) Or Static with address translationI have a Web server on DMZ and must reach a...

Inbound is working fine. I want to give the laddr a designated fixed gaddr for outbound smtp.Current static and related config as follows:static (inside,outside) tcp <gaddr> smtp <laddr> smtp netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0access-list 110 permit tcp hos...

acira by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My FWSM is 2.2.1.10 version ,It's works normal ,for security issuen ,I just configure AAA Authtication through ACS Server ,I found I can authentication successful ,then I configure authorization ,When i input "aaa authorization command TACSERVER" com...

emily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the risk of using ports 1-12 on a 3550 for your DMZ network and using port 13-24 on the same 3550 for public network. port 1-12 will be vlan 222 ports 13-24 will be vlan 333. NO routing no telnet no vlan interface on switch. just layer 2 vla...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors