cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! MTU!!!

Hi,I have setup VPN(HUB-spoke) and the VPN connection is OK. Ping is also OK. But when I access the web sites of H.O thru VPN, the page is not displaying. Is it the problem with MTU size?My router is Cisco ISR 2821 with IOS 12.3(11)T3. This router ac...

riju by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an FTP server in the dmz from the PIX. This all works great and I have no problems with connectivity. What I want to do is set up a separate network on this ftp server so I can have guest offices connect to the internet without going through...

jeffagray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am using WebVPN on my 3030 that is running version 4.1.7. Everything works fine in regard to OWA. My problem is that OWA is terribly slow through WebVPN, bit it isn't slow otherwise.Has anyone noticied this? I have scouring the web for inf...

We have a number of sites using 3002 hardware clients to connect to our 3030 based in London. This has been up and running for a good few years now. A couple of sites are experiencing 'slow' connectivity. What I have done is take one particular site ...

im not sure if i can talk on checkpoint firewall.Our company set up is :internet ---> cisco 2500 router ---3Com Hub in HQThe 3com Hub connects all the network devices together in HQ. HQ Hub--->checkpoint HQ firewall --> Lan or DMZ.HQ Hub---> HQ Voip ...

Hello,I want the valuable suggestion of all the Experts.Basically currently I am having the option of either go for CCIE Security Track or CCIE Routing & Switching track.SO please suggest which track shall I choose??I am from India & Currently I am h...

Hi,Cisco CSA 4.5 has the option to change the security level to either High\Medium\Low\Off .How are the levels High\Medium\Low classified ?And how do they effect the policies being pushed from the CSA MC Server ?OR Do these only relate to Network Shi...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I faced with the following problem when configured the pix 515E with Nat 0 coomand.scenario-I :Pix 515E between different vlan installed. Pix outside to cat 3550 vlan 130.Pix inside to core 4510R vlan 2PIX nat config:access-list nonat permit...

I have an inside network separated from the outside network by one router; I configured NAT to translate inside addresses to the outside, however when configuration was completed, I couldn't ping the from the inside to the outside. As an example, I u...

atanda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors