Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

If the Pix inside interface is configured for security, value of 100, while for the outside interface, a security value of 0:1) What does this 0 and 100 mean? Any number in between such as 30, 50, 70, 90?2) In terms of inbounding and outbounding, wh...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the flash of a router other than the IOS software what other software are present? This question is being asked because it is important to take a back up of all the software including the IOS software in the flash memory of a router for effective ...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I've been thinking about it and I think having PCs in the native VLAN it's only a security issue when the switch's management IP is on the native VLAN as well. If you disagree, can you please explain why else woul...

I am trying to build a lab at home to study for the CCNA Routing and Switching. I bought a used router (1721) and it has a password already configured in its IOS. Because I purchased this product used, I do not know what the password is. Can anyone h...

Hi, A colleague just told me he was able to do a nmap from a router to know which host and services associated the router was able to "view" on the network. But when connecting on IOS I don't find any nmap command: R1#nmapTranslating "nmap"Transla...

Does anyone know of tools that can confirm/deny if a network device is vulnerable to a particular alert based on configuration? I.e. It's a simple matter to parse a listing of vulnerability notifications and then determine if there is a match between...

RichardD2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dhcp Snooping

regards,I have read about DHCP SNOOPING, it serves to protect the network from fake DHCP servers, but in my case I have DHCP locally on the switch, as I configure that only the same switch can send DHCP. Thanks in advance.

emora6001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors