Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I am working with a client who has a Cisco 3005. I am being told that when they try to input an allowable remote network they can only use two types of subnet masks, either a 32bit mask or a 24 bit mask. We attempted to put a valid network in with ...

i am able to ping from interface with security low security level to high security level but not able to ping from high level security interface to low level security interface.My low level security interface has the ip address 10.1.0.254/255.255.248...

Good Day,Can I configure a 3005 for an IPSec LAN-to-LAN VPN even though the remote end does not have a static IP address?If not, then i suppose that i must use ezvpn and network extension mode.My remote router is a Cisco 837.

alalli by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys I need an answer quickly if you can. I am trying to do the following. I have two vpn tunnels from 3002 clients to a pix firewall. One is coming into the outside interface, the other is coming into another interface on the PIX. both tunnels w...

I'm newable to pix.After I configured my pix520 like follow,I couldn't be able to ping outside interface IP from inside network successfully.what's the problem?And another small question:If I use PAT to deal with inside network addresses,can I ping t...