Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Guys I need an answer quickly if you can. I am trying to do the following. I have two vpn tunnels from 3002 clients to a pix firewall. One is coming into the outside interface, the other is coming into another interface on the PIX. both tunnels w...

I'm newable to pix.After I configured my pix520 like follow,I couldn't be able to ping outside interface IP from inside network successfully.what's the problem?And another small question:If I use PAT to deal with inside network addresses,can I ping t...

We have 2 users running Sygate (one XP, One W2K) that cannot connect. We have a policy requiring the vpn client in-built firewall to be running but it cannot start and so the user cannot connect.This seems to be a conflict between the zone labs buil...

dcwalker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want CSA to prevent stopping services from someone who is remotly connected to the windows pc (e. g. via telnet, vnc or remote desktop). Means: Those user should not be able to stop / start / restart any servive (e. g. dns client or ciscoworks daem...

reinke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,How can i test my PIE515e have error ? Have any program can check for PIX hardware error ??beucase when i add a some of ACL is work , after that i write mem and reboot the PIX , the ACL is not work , is it any process to add ACL??? pls advise...

We have a T-1 connection that is consistently slow behind the PIX. Could the PIX be causing this? If not, then my main need is some way to locate where the bottleneck is. I've been referred to many software packages that do this but have been unsu...

I have a mail relay (gateway) in our DMZ. It stops operating if I remove the following static statement:static (dmz,inside) insidemail insidemail netmask 255.255.255.255where insidemail is the name of the internal mailserver. This static doesn't ma...

Hello,I would like to know whether I can have Class B IP addresses on my LAN, if I am using a Cisco Pix 506e.I have come across routers that support only Class C, and I need to know if there is any such restriction in the CISCO Pix 506e.Thanks,Vaibha...

Can anybody tell me how many concurrent connections can be established through one PAT address ?I am trying to figure out whether we can PAT our whole site (2000 machines) to one IP address, or whether we should be more granular and use PAT with saml...

Hi, I have set up the following rmon event/alarm in our 7200 router. rmon event 1 trap vatmp description "Utilization over 90%" owner config rmon alarm 10 cAal5VccEntry.3.18.3.114 60 absolute rising-threshold 27000000 1 falling-threshold 18000000 1 o...

I've been reading about the turbo ACL command and was wondering what the impact to performance would be to enable it globally vs. to specific ACL's. I have 2 that I'd apply it out of about 6 total ACL's. I'm running a PIX-525 with 256 MB RAM so I don...