Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I'm having issues with my PIX 515E running 6.3(3). We have several different servers with real internet 64.xxx addresses already assigned. I need to setup a outside,DMZ, inside and 1 other zone. My Internet provider has allocated one other IP for t...

Hi , I'm trying to set up a PIX to Windows 2003 Cert enrollment for VPN client. While trying to enroll the PIX for a certificate , with the command "ca enroll ..." I got the following error "No root CA Cert exists use ca authen" The CA I'm using ...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a customer with a basic PIX config (inside/outside). We added a public wireless vlan to the infrastructure and everything works fine but I have a couple of questions:slh-pix# show runPIX Version 6.2(2)nameif ethernet0 outside securi...

tpfannes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515-R-BUN ver. 6.1(1) It was working fine this morning but somewhere around 10:00 it lost it's mind. I mean it lost everything! When I consoled in it was in a perpetual boot-loop. When I break the boot cycle, it is sitting at a monitor>...

Hello guys,I am trying to set up the configuration as per the below example, but could not get the blocking to work.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2113/products_configuration_example09186a00801c0e3c.shtmlThe sensor seems to create t...

Hello all, i would like to ask you about possibilities to use IPV6 with firewalling devices like PIX or FWSM. Are there short future plans to implement IPV6 in this devices?Is it posible to download some "beta" with IPV6?Thans a lot. B.R Jakub

andrlej by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I turned on detection for SNMP default of "public" . I am getting a number of hits on this from workstations within a Windows doamin to other workstations in the same domain. They are all Windows 2000/Xp boxes and I can find no reason why this is ha...

flaggmd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco routers and have been trying to figure out some things in my config on a 2611. I recently tried to upgrade to a new version and had some problems - the TAC suggested that the different feature sets had something to do with it - this...

dan.tesch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Need some advice on how to approach this.I will try to explain the problem as best as i can.-I have 5 hosts that sit behind the inside interface.-All 5 have been mapped to a public ip (for internet access)172.16.25.10 202.6.160.169172.16.25.11 2...

Isn't the main principle in Cisco's vision of networking that its equipment links the universe of standard-compliant devices, and doesn't it build into its IOS support for all common proprietary standards as well as open standards? If so, why has it ...

jpool by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been seeing a lot of IDS Evasive Encodingsig ID 5249.The source IP (66.249.64.x)leads to Google Inc.i would like to know if IE is vulnerable to this signature. I have got a feeling that this might be popup ad from google that our IDS is pickin...