Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We are considering adding Cisco Threat Response as an extention to our existing IDS4.1 box. We are just at the consultation stage at the moment and would like to find more about the practical advantages of using Cisco Threat Response.More specifical...

After installing a new CSA 4.0.3 agent on a Windows 2003 Standard server running Citrix, I got the following warning alert from the CSA agent anytime I tried to login:The process 'M:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe' (process id 784) could not be dumped...

I have a client using 515 firewall which has got no inside access list at all. Theoretically, in a stateful firewall as the pix, anything that is initiated from inside should be allowed (coz we dont have access-list) and session will be completed sin...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get bi-directional NAT working with static entries. For inbound access I have for example:static (inside,outside) 199.195.50.14 10.1.1.14 netmask 255.255.255.255This allows the local inside address of 10.1.1.14 appear to the outside(i...

syancy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a functional hub-and-spoke VPN setup using Cisco routers. I would like to clean up the 2621 config.The spoke VPNs need access to Citrix and a web server running a front end for a a database app. I would like to add Citrix acces...

sshannon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access DMZ

Reposting because it's gotten a bit buried...I have a PIX 515e with a DMZ interface. On that interface is an FTP server. I can access the internet from the inside LAN and from the DMZ server. The internet can access the DMZ server for FTP-ing. Howeve...

refram by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I upgraded the IDS sensor 4220-E in 4.1(1)S47 with the recovery/password CD. Upgrade OK.After I tried to upgrade the service pask and signature pack. But it was impossible.I use Serv-U ftp server.When I try up upgrade, I receive the following resu...

croue by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm could not get the GUI PDM on WinXP when I tried to load it using the new downloaded Sun Java.But when I tried on the old Microsoft Java Machine it just work perfect but unfortunately the Microsoft JV is no longer available to download.Problem sam...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics